Writers Wanted

Writers Wanted

Rate This
  • Comments 10

Are you a Boundless fan and a writer? Do you have something to say to other 20- and 30-somethings? Then listen up! Starting this Friday, we will begin a new weekly feature on this blog where we will publish a post written by one of you. 

Boundless has readers all around the world, in big cities and small, at home and on their own, in school and out of school, employed and unemployed, male and female, dating and have never had a date — you get the idea. We want to tap into all those great experiences and perspectives to expand the variety of posts we publish.

So how can your post be considered? Here's what to do:

1) Read our Author Guidelines. While some of the information in this PDF is for writing full-length Boundless articles and does not apply to writing a blog post, please pay special attention to the items shown under Characteristics/Style. Following these guidelines will boost your chances of your post being selected. 

2) Blog posts should be 500-800 words and fall within one of our three content categories: Faith, Adulthood and Relationships. 

3) Email your full manuscript with a suggested title to editor@boundless.org. Please also include a one-sentence bio and head shot.

4) After you submit your full manuscript, we will evaluate it. This evaluation may or may not result in our wishing to publish your submission. If we do, we will send you an agreement for your review and signature. Authors must be at least 18 years old.

By submitting your manuscript, you acknowledge that Boundless may already have content in production that could be similar to your submission; in such event, you release Boundless and Focus on the Family from any liability for its use of this similar content. Further, you acknowledge and agree that any Focus-owned characters, settings, properties, or plots that you might incorporate in this submission belong to Focus, and all intellectual property rights to this Focus content are owned and controlled entirely by Focus.

Happy writing!

Social Media

Share this

You must be logged in to comment.

Sign In or Join now.

• -- I'm pushing 43 and have been married for what seems like forever, so I am definitely not Boundless author material. Also, I might have a very hard time with >>avoid cynicism — cynicism is not “cool/hip”<

• -- Someone on our Single A team is getting the call up to The Show? Count me in!

• -- Mrs. Ashley, TOF would be great for this. I nominate her :)

• -- I'm a writer! And I love Boundless! Blogs posts coming your way!

• --Do you have a deadline in mind? I've wanted to contribute something to the site after almost five years of absorbing all your great content! I've got a bunch of notes to reorganize or type up.

• --HDenigan, there is no deadline. I will be evaluating manuscripts on an ongoing basis!

• --Thank you, Martha! I'm working on some pieces right now!

• --Thanks for the mention ARay :) I have been sooooooooo busy recently (moving, transitioning, homebuilding, and otherwise doing the most. ;) ). I'll see if I can squeeze some writing time in.

• --I'll give it a go!

• -- This could not have come at a better time! I'll be submitting something soon!

24/7 Footer Ad