Best of 2013: Episode 308

Best of 2013: Episode 308

Rate This
  • Comments 2

Listen to this week's episode!

Roundtable: We're Praying for You

In honor of the National Day of Prayer here in the United States, we asked five of Boundless’ biggest champions to pray for you – for your faith, your work, your influence, your worship, your friends and families, and your preparation for marriage. Be encouraged as you’re brought before the Lord in faith that He will accomplish great things in and through you this year! 

Culture: Turning the Tables on Lisa Anderson

Lisa Anderson has hosted The Boundless Show for over five years — since the very first show in January 2008. She's interviewed hundreds of panelists and experts, and drawn humor, wisdom and hope from them all. But what about her own story? Who is Lisa? What has God taught her through singleness, Boundless, friendship and her own mistakes? And does she still think it's weird when someone recognizes her voice? At the request of listeners who've asked for the tables turned on Lisa, Everyday Relationships host Susie Larson puts Lisa in the hot seat for the type of candid conversation that Lisa loves.  

Inbox: No Second Date

She went out with a great guy — once. She hoped he would ask her out again, but he didn’t. Frustrated, she asks Candice how to deal with her disappointment, and maybe improve her chances of a second date the next time around.  

Social Media

Share this

You must be logged in to comment.

Sign In or Join now.

• --I thought "All dressed up" was a great podcast.  The first segment was alright but the other two were amazing and Candice's answer was convicting and took some  time to digest.

• --I loved the National Day Of Prayer episode.  I always like hearing wisdom & prayer from those who are, *ahem*, a little more advanced in years & life experience than we are.  And of course, Lisa telling her personal story is one of the best Boundless podcast episodes ever recorded.  Kudos to Lisa for her courage & willingness to lay it all out there for everyone to hear.

24/7 Footer Ad