As you have read through recent blog posts, our friend Brian Kuiper’s wife is expecting their fourth son Timothy.  Today, she had to go into an emergency C-section to deliver Timothy early.  He is coming 8 weeks premature and has some health complications that will put him in the NICU.  As a dad, one of our greatest fears is being helpless when it comes to our family.  In this situation, Brian cannot deliver his son, his wife is lying on an operating table and I’m sure he feels out of control of his situation.

I am asking that you join us as a community in prayer over Brian, his wife Treshia, their son Timothy and their three older kids – Abby, Zach and JT.  The verses the Lord is giving me for Brian today are Joshua 1:9 and Jeremiah 29:11.

“This is my command—be strong and courageous!  Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh 1:9

“For I know the plans I have for you” says the Lord.  “They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jer. 29:11

Thank you for joining us to pray for the Kuiper family and if you need prayer yourself, please leave it in a comment and we’ll pray for you too.